Tuesday 18 October 2011

Showers of your love

I want the world to see the joy you're bringing me
No matter what they see, it's what you think of me
I know you hear my prayers; your answers come to be
I feel it in my bones; I know it in my soul
How great Thy love is shown; your love to call my own!
It's like we understand each other's plans
The communication just expands!
I feel your loving touch; I love you oh so much!
I hear your calming voice; it leaves me with no choice!
I come when you do call; I want to give my all!
Lord you are my strength; as I am weak and small
And even though I slip and fall; you let me lean on you!
You lift me up when I am ill; you never let me down
You guide me and lead me down the paths you show to me
I only long to be so much nearer my Lord to thee!
The sun shines down upon my head
I still hear the words you've said
I only need your love; it showers me from above!
These many blessings are here for all to see
To share with all I meet; many blessings guide my feet
Along the golden path to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment