Friday 31 March 2017

Seeing lightning

I've been seeing lightning
Even through sunny days
Black dots and floaties
Moving around my eyes
Thought they were black birds
Thought they were wriggly worms
Tricking my very senses
With their crazy moving forms
My vision has been blurry
Over the past few months it seems
Brightened images I've been seeing
In the distance, everything gleams
Went to the doctor; the optometrist
Had my eyes checked; light beams
Shone into my poor eyes
Found the culprit; behind the scenes
A slight detachment of my retina
Was the cause of my unhappiness
Nothing really to worry about she said
But keep in mind this; lower your stress
If it should get worse; lightning storms
Many black spots; much increased
Get to the hospital please do not delay
For then you will surely be unimpressed
Your retina wil be in distress
Your vision in peril it's true
Get to the nearest hospital
Only they will be able to help you

No comments:

Post a Comment