Saturday 31 January 2015

The lost smile

It was such a disappointment
It was such a crying shame
That somewhere along my journey
I lost my precious smile...
Though I looked everywhere
Though I searched high and low
I just couldn't find it...
No matter how hard I tried!
Then one day it just resurfaced
It was in the last place I thought to look
Hidden beneath the tangled webs
Of a lost friendship...of a day of silliness
It exploded back into my life...
As I relaxed and let my troubles go
As I laughed out loud and giggled too
I found it on my face then: amazing!
I guess that's where I'd left it...
I guess that's where it should have been
Only sadness and circumstance
Had wiped it from my memory...

I found in Mannum with my friend Noelle!
Thanks honey for helping me find my smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment