Wednesday 20 September 2017

Spring cleaning bug

Oh no! I've got the spring cleaning bug!
Just couldn't stop! Had to clean and clean!
Stuff everywhere! Like a tornado had been!
Piles of books everywhere!
Newspapers under the stairs!
Oops! I haven't got any stairs!
Must have been my mistake 
Felt so dizzy by the end 
Got some yucky dust up my nose 
That's what made me sneeze: I suppose 
So much washing to get done 
At least I count that as "fun"
I enjoy the warm sunshine 
Love to see the clothes flapping on the line 
The sky was so crystal clear
Saw a jet plane soaring overhead 
Not a sound to be heard; that followed
A minute later on!
Saw the new moon so high up above 
Then a bird flew by as well
Lucky me; it was not about to drop
Any presents on my head

21 September 2012
Sedan 

No comments:

Post a Comment