Tuesday 7 November 2017

The most wonderful treasure

Though the world keeps turning round
There's a wonderful treasure I have found
The words of my dear Lord; Jesus Christ
Makes my spirit soar unto the heights
My dearest Lord has given me
His words to write and communicate
His many blessings flow through my mind
I am but an empty vessel; transformed
When my Lord sends His mighty power
Through these cables; my blood's on fire
It all just falls into place as His words do race
In my open mind they do encode
Through my fingertips they do explode
Many blessings and heavenly showers
Burst through this weak and earthly body
It's like I am in some far-off place
Where His power is commonplace
His words keep me uplifted and I soar
I am being used to help fight this awful war
Good versus evil has been raging long
Soon the end will come...
Evil knows that his time is short
He goes about this world like a raging lion
Trying to drag down everyone
But our dear Lord will not let him win
His dear angels hold back the evil tide
Waiting for us to decide...
Choose God; choose life
Be in the sight of right 

21 June 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment