Thursday 27 June 2019

Happy 81st Birthday my darling mum

Happy Birthday my darling mum
Today you would have been 81
It's been 2 1/2 years since you've been gone
God I miss you; wish I could have a rerun
Here in photographs are some memories
Blurry black and whites; a few cherries
Your friends; your precious family
Missing you; just as much as I do...
Dad too is gone to be with you
Reunited; you two lovers are at last...
Carnations planted in your honour had no scent
But I remember how you loved them; still
Recalling your last precious hours with me
I am thinking of you at this time of year
God bless you my sweetest dear

Photos: b &w 1960's
Evaleah's birth September 2013
Alex Steczina's birthday 11th Feb 2015
Cherries picked for you by dad 7th Dec 2016
You hand in mine 28th Dec 2016
The butterfly on your hospital room door at your passing 28th Dec 2016
Carnations planted in your honour 28th Dec 2017

Written 24th June 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment