Saturday 23 June 2012

Glenelg Beach

Glenelg Beach; on a sunny day
My pregnant daughter
My gorgeous grandson; 3 years old
The rocks drew us to seek their power
A seal was sunning itself; a rare sight
Everyone was checking out the scenery
I felt there was to be a test
I felt scared; unsure at best
Finally I went ahead and climbed
The rocks were steep; my legs tired
All was good as I went up hill
So I relaxed; enjoyed the thrill
Then as I turned around to climb back down
I felt so scared to continue on
I felt for sure that I would fall
Then as I was almost safe at last
My foot; it slipped; I toppled forward
But before my face came crashing down
I felt my body lifted up; like in a mystic charm
On invisible angel's arms
I landed safely; surprised; amazed!
I thanked the Lord for saving me from harm!

No comments:

Post a Comment