Friday 20 October 2017

Life in a bubble

I have lived my life in a bubble
Lost within its crazy pace
Never fully understanding 
This amazing human race
Trapped within my own illusions
Suffering from my lack of grace
Though visible only in my vision
I was; separated; lost in my race
Poor little troubled soul was I
Filled with sorrow; filled with pain
Lost along this steep life path
How could I ever really explain?
What I could never comprehend
Until I'd finally been released
Into seeing; understanding
It all passed before my startled gaze...
But now that bubble has burst
Popping; silently dissipating
Ah my dear sweet Lord
This life I'd been hating...
Has finally improved; changed
No longer am I hated; subjugated
I am truly feeling rejuvenated!

21 September 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment