Wednesday 28 February 2018

Remembering Bela Balasz

Remembering Bela Balasz
And his whole family...
Rest in peace...5/5/1980...
I remember visiting them in Adelaide
At their home off West Thebarton Road
He used to be night watchman 
At the factory next door...
I recall he used to come grape picking 
Here in the Riverland many long years ago
I remember Suzie more than the others
She was of a similar age to me
(David, Robert, little sister Diane and Peter)
I also met Susie in Adelaide 
At the Findon Hotel disco in 1976, 1977
When I was attending Adelaide Uni

Bela passed away on 5th May 1980
Aged 55 years...
Dearly beloved husband of Janice Mary
Loved Father of David, Robert, Suzanne
Diane and Peter...

Found the Funeral mass papers
On the 19th February 2017
Brought back so many memories 
Rest in peace dear friend of my father...

No comments:

Post a Comment