Wednesday 16 April 2014

Blessings and anointing

Attended a different church the other night
Found it such a truly amazing sight
So many people singing and dancing
Praising our dearest Lord: entrancing
Pastor Frank from Uganda in Africa: so far away
Led us all in prayer and supplication: I must say
His words about our God in heaven: were so sure
Told us all about God's love: so strong and pure
I asked for help for my dear ill mother
We all prayed for her healing: prayed together
I held up a garment that I had been wearing
I asked in front of everyone: within their hearing
I prayed for mum's release from leukaemia: please God
Pastor asked for anointing oil to be brought: before God
He anointed the red vest that I was before wearing
Prayed for my mum before our Lord: in his hearing
As it is Easter this long weekend: I travel to see my mother
With this anointed vest I will her body cover
To release the blessings of which we spoke
I ask the Lord to take away her illness: Please revoke
Please cleanse her: please heal her: please save her
For dear Lord In praise of Thee: I beg: please save her!

1 comment:

  1. It has been over a year...I pray my mum is now in remission...15 May 2015

    ReplyDelete