Monday 17 October 2016

The choices that we make

Each day I make my choice
Will I be happy or sad?
It's up to me to make a difference
It's all in the choices I've had...

When I remember the good times
Should I also remember the bad?
No use in going backwards
It's onward and upward my lad

Yesterday I was sad and lonely
There was only one thought to be had
Until I considered the options
Now I know I'd rather be glad

It's all up to you to my dear ones
Make your choices each and every day
Knowing that if you choose wisely
Only good will come your way

"Right or left at Oak Street?
That's the choice I face each day
I don't know what takes more courage
The staying or the running away"
Every man's life is a gamble
It depends on the choices he makes...
Roy Clark, Country singer, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment