Monday 15 January 2018

Upside down

My life has been turned 
Upside down...
Inside out...
Feel like I need 
To scream and shout
I am woman
Hear me roar
Sick of feeling hurt
Need to even the score
Tell my side of this tale
Allow myself to finally heal
Escape from all this terrible abuse
Make no excuse
I am finally free from your spell
I finally get to say
"What the hell!"
Leave me alone
Let me heal
I am finally able to feel
Stronger than I've ever been
I have found sweet release
My faith has been rewarded
A man has come to see me accorded
Peace of mind; from my fragility
I now have the ability 
To escape my bonds
I am free to be the real me
Someone who allows me to say my piece
Allows me to discover this inner me
No longer hiding fearfully
Deep within this tortured soul
Happiness is now my only goal
I am finally; truly at peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment