Sunday 8 April 2018

Letters from Noelle

My beautiful friend, sister, angel and mother
Well I want to thank you for your support
It turned out my mother spoke to a doctor 
That had a procedure done by...
He told her that I didn't have cancer
He wouldn't know as he wasn't my doctor
The one who diagnosed my condition
So she has told everyone that I never had cancer
That I faked it! No wonder Ash hates me.
I'm going to need help with this one
This is typical of my mother's behaviour though
I don't know why I'm so upset that she has done this
Love you soooo much! 
I know you will pray for me!

14th January 2014


This is for my gorgeous, beautiful sister
You have lived a life that no-one should have to live
That is over now I'm not saying "forget it" 
But it's time for you to heal and start the life 
That you are supposed to have
Surrounded by love and support
The people that are there to support you 
And stand by you while you get there...
I am one of them hunny!
If others don't like it then that's their problem
You do not need negativity and false friends in your life
This is your time now! 
Remember I am always there for you 
and will love you for all time forever
No matter what!
I'm a better person for having you in my life! 
Feeling blessed!

15th January 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment