Wednesday 25 April 2018

Sweet almond massage oil recipe

I needed to find some remedy
For pain as I had need of it
No longer did I have Tei-Fu
I had almost run out of it...
My friend shared this remedy
I will share it with you

Ingredients:

10 drops Neroli Oil
10 drops Lavender oil
10 drops Frankincense oil
10 drops Rosemary oil
10 drops Fennel oil
10 drops Lemon oil
10 drops Carrot oil
10 drops Evening Primrose oil

Directions:

Dilute these in 2 tablespoons of sweet almond oil 
and massage into your face and neck every night 

When you look at all of these ingredients 
you may think this recipe is very expensive
but it's not. Once you have all the bottles 
of essential oils you can make it up in minutes
and create a huge number of batches from your one bottle.

17 August 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment