Saturday 8 February 2014

God-given talents

Each of us has been blessed with different talents. 
Some are good at art or singing or maybe at making things with our hands.  
Others are able to write beautiful verse that can transport the senses to far off places. 
What ever wonderful talent we are given: we should be thankful. 
Some days I find it difficult to get simple words out from my brain to my mouth, whilst on other days the words flow like music from my tongue!
I find that when I allow the Lord into my heart, blessings flow through me and out into the universe! 
We each have the power to spread little ripples of love and kindness via our thoughts and actions.
Instead of being angry or resentful when others don't respond as we expect or when they act mean and hurtful: I refuse to participate in their anger! 
I prefer to pray for their guidance so that goodness is the result! 
Bad thoughts return more bad things to us so why encourage this when we can change our
receptiveness by sending out love and having love return in kind! 
Karma!

No comments:

Post a Comment