Tuesday 4 February 2014

Veg-aquarian

I used to eat meat when I was young
Mum & dad killed their own animals for meat
It disgusts me now as it did right back then
Poor animals: I felt so sorry to have to eat them!
I've been a real vegetarian for over 20 years
Enjoying so many fruits & vegetables
Making my own meatless meals: big deal! 
Yes it is! I believe that we are what we eat
If we put rubbish in we get rubbish out
Yes I'll have to scream & shout: hear me out!
The maker of a fantastic car tells you how
To keep it in good working order: tell me now?
do you expect a car to run on water? No!
In the Holy Bible the dear Lord gave to us all
A list of everything we were to have as "meat"
Every herb bearing seed was given to our health
Fish with scales, animals chewing their cud
All the things we were given by our precious Lord!
Well I like fish with scales: a bit of chicken too
My doctor called me a veg-aquarian
I guess that makes sense if you really think
Turducken is a mixture of turkey, duck & chicken
So this is what I'm telling you: I'm a vegaquarian
Who eats chicken: eggs & dairy included there!
So does that then make me a vegaquarian-dairy-lacto-ovo
What ever? Oh I've got nothing to prove-oh! 
I just love my fruit and vegetables by the box full
Love to eat my salads & greenery: yes I do!
It keeps me healthy on the inside: where it counts! 
God gave these foods a s blessing: we just need to listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment