Saturday 8 February 2014

Note on the water

Holidaying in Victor Harbour, down south of Adelaide 
We had a wonderful family trip with Nana Lindy
We were all together: our little family
My hubby Tim and myself, Vanessa, Shelley and Michael
We decided to go on an exciting excursion
I think it was called paragliding!
We were buckled into a harness attached to
A large parachute that opened up when the boat took off!
As the speedboat took off: up we soared into the sky!
Wow it was so amazing! I went up with Michael strapped onto me
Tim went up with Vanessa and again with Shelley!
Nana Lindy just stayed in the boat and watched and prayed!
Before we had a chance to go on board
I dropped the money into the water!
It was a $50 and I was not going to waste it
So I took off my jeans and shoes and plunged into the water
I retrieved that $50 and then had to walk back to our hotel room
I was squishing and sloshing all the way back but 
I didn't mind! I got changed and headed back to have some fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment