Saturday 26 August 2017

Feeling content with this life

How many of us are content with our daily lives?
Are we doing enough to make the most of each day we are blessed with?
Are we content to merely let the days flow by like sand through our fingers?
Consecrate each blessed day unto the Lord and ask for His help if you need it!
Don't just push Him aside and be miserable in your pain and sorrow...
How can He help if we do not ask?
Allow Him in and request His presence with earnest prayer and supplication...
Like a child with a broken toy that needs fixing...
How can He repair something that we will not hand over with complete trust in His abilities?
We are mere humans who cannot possibly understand the way our Lord works...
Cannot hope to understand the way He thinks...
He is the great "I am"; the alpha and the omega...The finisher of our faith...

I have been lost...
I admit it...
I have neglected my prayers...
Have felt depressed and alone
Have allowed myself to stray
Allowed negativity in...

Forgive me Lord for my sadness
Forgive me for moving away from you 
Please dear Lord...I cannot do it alone
I need you each and every moment of the day and night 
Please come back into my sorry heart
Please lift me up again and grant me pardon for my sinfulness

Thank you dear Lord for all you do for me
Amen

24 August 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment