Saturday 26 August 2017

Kaiden's blanket

I was making another blanket
For whom I did not know
Just continued; on-wards
Assured it was the way to go
We had a birthday celebration
For the next weekend; planned
And as I held it closer to me
I could see a little hand...
Reaching out to touch his blanket...
A knowing smile; by the Lord's grace
You see; in my vision; intuition
I had seen his precious face...
Just as in my vision; he did come
Touched my work with his fingers
Said he wanted to take it home
He needed one just like his sister
To curl up beneath upon the couch...
Though I wanted to grant his request
Right there and then; make his day
I said; honey i need to make it bigger
Soon you'll be able to keep it hun
And sit beneath it on the couch dear
I promise you; dear little one...

No comments:

Post a Comment