Saturday 26 August 2017

Why worry about life?

Feeling alone in a crowd
withdrawn; introverted
Thoughts straying 
Anywhere but here
Laughter and tears
I'm thinking of my fears
My loss; why the fuss?
I'll miss my mum
When she goes
What about dad?
How will he cope?
Don't even want to go there 
And yet; why should I fret?
What good does it do anyway?
But steal today's joy away
But how can I go on
Like this...
Unsettled; miserable; sad
Worrying about mum and dad
Many have gone this way before
Many will again tomorrow
Life goes on 
Death comes to us all
Ever since Adam's fall
There is nothing to be done
But trust in the Lord God's Son
So...into thy hands
I give it all up
Please dear one
Please take my cup
I cannot bear this pain
Feel like I'm going insane...

2 August 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment