Thursday 21 April 2016

Seals at play in Horseshoe Bay

We were taking a little trip 
Thought to relax a little bit
I suggested we detour
Check out the bay today
Saw some movement far away
Took a closer look and yay!
There were two seals frolicking 
Having a little play: yes indeed
Right there in Horseshoe Bay
We took the steep stairs 
Right down to Ladies Beach
The sea was clear and blue
The sky indeed too!
We climbed out onto the rocks
Hoping we weren't too late
And as we sat and waited there
I was staring out into the sea
Enjoying the pleasant scenery
Up popped one head and then another
Two seals playing: without any bother
Diving and playing: that's what I'm saying 
Having such a beautiful time
I was blessed to be there: mesmerized
Caught their escapades on my camera
Oh I felt so very blessed it's true
To be witnessing such playful creatures
God's blessed little sea mammals
Right there in front of my very eyes
Enjoying the sea and the surf
Thank you Lord for leading me today
Showing your blessed creatures at play


No comments:

Post a Comment