Monday 4 April 2016

Witton Bluff walk


Walked from Christies Beach today
Enjoying the view along the way
Fresh air, sunshine by the bucketload
As I took off up the bitumen road...
Steep hill to conquer but I succeeded
Felt the blessed peace that I needed
Checked out the view from Witton Bluff
Took photographs all along the way
Ah the beautiful scenery; made my day
Ocean blue as far as my eye could see
Such a pleasure; it came to me
Chrystal clear the reef below me showed
All those places that I usually go
Seen from far above instead of below
Walked out onto the long jetty
The gorgeous reef looked so pretty
School kids snorkelling below me
Showed me how I would look each time
When I would be the one enjoying the clime
Ah the blessings we enjoy in life
When we accept the pleasures
Of God's gifts that are given freely
Sunshine, blue seas, heights, breezes
What more could anyone require?
Than to walk a mile or two
Amid this peace and tranquillity

No comments:

Post a Comment