Wednesday 19 September 2018

First copy of my Lord's book 2012

Got my first copy of my Lord's book today; I read the words
"Letter to my Lord"; it made me cry
My tears poured they poured from my eyes
I was overcome with sadness and remorse; again
For all the stupid things I'd done
For all those times I cared not
Whether I was loved or not
When I was so desperate to find someone
To love me; to accept me; to want me!
But was at a loss;
Allowed myself to be used and abused
In the name of love; dreams that were nightmares
In reality; I was searching; I knew not what I wanted
Let alone what I needed
But even then; my Lord knew; He was there
Carrying me when I could not move
When sadness overtook all sense
He was there; beside me; to guide me
He kept me safe! He alone could see
Even then; He alone saw some worth in me
That I have never seen in myself!
Oh Lord; my God; My precious one
How I love thee!
You; are the light that shines in darkest night
You; are the breath that fills my lungs
You; Lord are everything to me
You; my dearest Lord; see inside of me
You; see inside this very soul
You know all that has been; is; and will be
You; my dearest Lord
You; love me still!

28th June 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment