Thursday 18 May 2017

7 years

I can't believe it's already been 
7 years since I cried my tears
Dear Lord I lifted up my eyes
Cried out; felt weak; paralysed
Told you all my deepest fears
Begged forgiveness; realised
I was nothing without you...
Without your most precious gift
I said "Dear Lord, forgive me
I am useless; weak; hear me weep
No good to my earthly family
No good to you my Father; true"
I was ill; I was demoralised
Yes it was right then and there
I realised...
I was nothing
I was but an empty shell
Living in this; my earthly hell
But you promised me that I was loved
I was worthy of more from up above
You gave me a gift of words to write
After I told you of my plight
You said "I can use you"
Write for me dear daughter mine
I said "But Lord what will I say?"
Of course my dear Lord replied
"Do not worry; I will give you the words"
And so my journey thus began
Writing of my anguish; my pain
How could I ever hope to explain
These words that tumble from my lips
These words that I type with my fingertips
Are blessed and come from heaven up above
Poured out into my earthly heart; with love!


8th May 2017 it has been 7 years since I cried out unto the Lord...



No comments:

Post a Comment