Saturday 13 May 2017

Blessed Mother's Day

My prayer for mothers everywhere
Is simple; a family who cares...

To wake up to sunshine...
Maybe even to gentle rain...
To enjoy love sublime...
But certainly not pain...

May love abound from within
May your heart beat; long 
Warm kisses upon your cheeks
Little arms embrace you; long...

Cuddles from fur babies
Sloppy kisses too...
From all your babies
Let them come to you...

Happy smiles and laughter
From loving sons; loving daughters
Whether you birthed them or no
Let your love flow...

No need for rich gifts
Simple hugs; cuddles will do
Spending time together
Having a happy day
Through and through

For those mums no longer here
Gone to God; I pray; through tears
I think of you upon this day
I miss you; I love you dear...


No comments:

Post a Comment