Wednesday 7 March 2018

Feeling humbled

I am feeling humbled. I am feeling thankful. Lately I've been sharing my poems to many religious sites and the many heartfelt messages have left me feeling very blessed...
To have so many beautiful friends who are willing to share my poems and leave messages of comfort when I've been sad; encouragement when I've been feeling down and generally just letting me know that my words are appreciated... It is such  wonderful feeling to get feedback from everyone; many of you I have never actually met in person...
We rarely understand the power of our words...we forget that they can be the difference between sadness and joy... We should all use our words wisely...
I thank the Lord for giving me this blessed gift almost 6 years ago... It was when I was weak and ill and I cried out to God; apologising for feeling useless; both to Him and to my family...
He told me He could use me...yes: me! I have never thought I was much good fr anything...
Never had self confidence...Never loved myself...
Yet the ruler of the Universe has given me such a precious and wonderful gift...
The words to touch another's heart... the understanding to see into an other's soul...
As well as His many promises; His love; His strength...
I could go on and on...praising Him... 
Thank you from the very bottom of my heart...
God bless you all...

December 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment