Wednesday 21 March 2018

It's no good holding grudges

It's no good holding grudges
You've got to be the bigger person
And say sorry...
If I've done something to upset you
I am sorry
I'm sorry for being mean and nasty and stupid
But I'm worried about my mum
I can't help but feel...
How do I Feel?
Upset!
All over the place!
Just don't know what to do with myself!
Never more so than now...
I should be praying to the Lord more!
I should be taking my strength from Him
I shouldn't be letting it out at people
And being stupid...
How does it help anybody?
Being angry! 
Being hurtful doesn't help anybody
It just gives Satan more leverage
"Get Thee behind me Satan!"
I'm not going to be angry!
I'm not going to be upset!
There are things that I cannot change
But I can change how I react!
How I act; faced with certain problems!
I have to be the bigger person
Back off and say "'m sorry"
"I'm truly sorry!"

Recorded on 30th October 2013 
On my Sony recorder

No comments:

Post a Comment