Friday 30 March 2018

Thank you Jennifer

Dear Jennifer Winter
Thank you for all your kindness and compassion toward my family
and myself over all these years. Thank you for taking us within your loving arms
And giving us big hugs whenever we have visited your lovely home and office.
Thank you for the massages and all other treatments you have so willingly provided.
It means so very much to us all and I add mum's name to this list as well.
When you looked into my daughter's eyes and saw a scared little girl
I realised how beautiful your heart is. Even though at times you have hidden
Behind your tough exterior. I realise people don't say "thank you" enough...
And I'm not being mushy but I don't know when your birthday is...
So...
I'm sending all our love
Love from Sue and family
Vanessa, Shelley, Michael
And Roza Szabo

No comments:

Post a Comment