Thursday 8 March 2018

Scribes

My USB, with all my saved poems upon it; just died!
Rest in peace my faithful servant. I thank God I also saved everything to my external hard-drive. Now I just have to copy each and every folder across to the new USB. Guess I'll be busy for quite a while...What a lovely way to spend such an awfully hot day...No time to chat with anybody...I cannot share anything if I have lost it all and now my laptop is being a pain also... USB port; out of action. Need some prayers to be able to keep sharing all these words I've been gifted with to pass on... Just realised...it's over 5 and a half years work that I had saved... There were many times when I could not print out the poems and so I had to hand write each and every one into the books...Imagine the days when scribes sat for hours on end copying pages diligently for months on end...I thank God for computers in this day and age...where would we be without them?

17th December 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment