Monday 20 February 2017

Answer a prayer

Oops I'min trouble deep
Almost threw out
My brother's law book
How was I supposed to know?
He was keeping these old notes
In good condition; my contrition
Is because I didn't think to ask...
So I was most definitely taken to task
Sorry brother I replied; can't be denied
I made a mistake; for heaven's sake
How many of us have placed a note?
For safe keeping; never thinking 
We'd ever forget the book we used
Ah I was confused; years ago
$100 note was put away by Tim
For safe keeping; alas I know
It is long gone; but as I sit and think
Some poor soul; upon the brink
Maybe prayed for help from up above
God answered their prayers that day
When opening up some op-shop book
Imagine their face; imagine their look
Prayers are answered in amazing ways
Yes; in this time; in this day and age...

No comments:

Post a Comment