Sunday 12 February 2017

Formatted

Dropped my USB stick
Felt it falling; was so quick
Did some damage; this I know

God help me re-save those files; somehow
Everything has gone from March to October
Now I must find out; IF they can be recovered
Need I re-save every single word I've lost?
Need I re-type all those words; ah the time it cost!
It's all too much for me right now
Can't face the worry this brings; right now
It is all beyond my patience
All beyond my grasp...

I'll just have to be thankful for my training 
I realise it pours; when it's raining... 
The words I recall from years ago you see
Tell me to do this when saving words; gee
"Back up; back up; back up!''
The three greatest rules; these we were taught 
In case you lose it all; you won't be caught!... 
So; luckily for me; I have saved them on my website
Saved them by printing them out; hard copy!
Saved onto my external hard drive...
And saved them onto my USB; yes siree!
At least it will be easier than starting from scratch...

No comments:

Post a Comment