Monday 13 February 2017

Read my mind

I am amazed at this connection
You read my very thoughts
As soon as I think them; you know
You voice the feelings that I feel
Like when I was exhausted...
Just the other day
Walking past that ant hill
My tired brain at play...
"What if I fell upon that ant hill
Couldn't move to save myself
Would they sting and bite until
I was nothing more than bones"
Straight away you said it out loud
About falling upon the ant hill...
I laughed to hear the very words
That had just flown through my mind
Ah Lord it is simply amazing 
To find a connection such as this
Never in my whole life have I
Felt as close; as connected as this
So many times it has happened
This chemistry between two souls
The very thing I've always wanted
Is happening right now; it's true
This amazing, wonderful feeling
Where our two minds have met
This wonderful feeling of knowing you...
Is this what I've been dreaming of?
I guess it must be so...
I said it months ago to you
"How can you miss something 
That you have never had?"
How can you ever think to understand
Something so amazing and so strong 
How could it possible be wrong?
We talk about a million things
We have discussed things...
I have never thought of asking about
All I can say is; please keep on loving me
Please my darling; always stay
I value every moment that we have shared
I long for many more blessed times with you 
If only we would be spared...




No comments:

Post a Comment