Wednesday 22 August 2018

Trip to Melbourne 2014

What a wonderful bonding experience
My two daughters and my grand daughter and I
Flew to Melbourne to see the debut
Of Outlander; privileged to preview
The very first episode of the new series
Of our favourite book by Diana Gabaldon
We had a great weekend exploring Melbourne
Walking around Docklands; having lunch
At an exclusive Chinese restaurant
Doing a little retail therapy along the way
Spending a couple of days together
In a motel room; just the four of us!
Meeting up with old friends at the airport
Before we caught the plane back...

Home safely again
Just walked in the door after a fantastic day
In Melbourne with my beautiful girls...
Thank God for getting us there and back
Thank God for the beautiful bonding experience
That we all shared!

2nd of August 2014

Woohoo I'm soooo happy!
It's been so good to have some time with my favourite girls!
I love you guys!
Vanessa Andersson

2nd August 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment