Thursday 21 August 2014

It's alright

Everything seemed to be alright
Watching the second episode tonight
Then as Claire began to sob and cry
Those tears were pouring from my eyes
I didn't even know it was happening
It was as if I was maybe dreaming
Sadness came and took hold of me
Made those tears come pouring down
Sadness for Claire as she struggled
Sadness for me as I have been lost too
Suddenly I was crying for Claire
Suddenly I was crying for me too!
Thought I was okay for all that day
Thought I was being strong all along
Suddenly I'm crying: there's no denying
The sadness that overcame me so
Was such a terrible blow: yeah I know
It's alright to cry: it's alright!
So I just cried and cried tonight
Tears pouring from my eyes
Lost control of my emotions tonight
It's alright I tell my self: it's alright
You're allowed to cry if you want
You're allowed to cry if you need
You're allowed to cry out those tears
You're allowed to let it all slip out
Nothing to be ashamed of: it's alright!
It's alright: you can cry: it's alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment