Monday 18 August 2014

Tumbled down again

Took a little tumble again
Just the other day: yes again!
Zac fell and took me with him
Yes I fell down in the street
Well the road was a little bit wet
So it looked as if I'd wet myself
Just recently I'd said to myself
"You have to laugh at what life throws at you"
"You have to learn to laugh out loud!"
Well I guess I did that yesterday
I guess it came unexpectedly
I guess it came right out of the blue
But none the less it got me laughing
What more could anyone do?
I just imagined how silly i looked
Wet patches all over my jeans
Luckily no seams were tested
No rips or tears upon my poor old knees
But if I looked around those faces
Surely a few would have smiled
And maybe even commiserated
Remembering other similar times!


No comments:

Post a Comment