Wednesday 6 August 2014

Taxi vs. rental

I wanted to make sure we would have fun
That's why I decided to take the taxi run
Too much trouble to go to for a rental car
So many miles to travel: for me: way too far!
I thought of all the problems you see
Of travelling first by airplane then by taxi
That 4 am awakening would surely make me tired
Then the worry of the driving in a strange big city
All these things would have me feeling too wired!
The insurance, fuel costs, simply staying awake
For all those long, long hours: everything was 
Taken into account: listed in my troubled mind
What about parking? What about stress?
In the end I decided I knew best: I must confess
It was just so much easier to bear if I left it
All in dear God's hands and let the Taxi driver drive!


No comments:

Post a Comment