Sunday 27 March 2016

Bible Basher

Apparently I'm a Bible Basher...
One of those people who speak their minds
About how Jesus came to save
About the love of God for all mankind
Yes: I openly state my views
I will not deny its true...
But I only say what I know and feel
In my own conscientious mind
If it offends you, turn away! 
I do not force my views
Into ears that will not hear
I do not expect hearts to feel
What is impossible for them to understand!
I am a simple human being
Travelling upon my own journey
Sharing my thoughts: my testimony
I am sharing my experiences
With those who are seeking 
Their own life to understand...
So please read my words
If it is your wish
It is your choice my friends
I cannot force them into your ears
I cannot insist that you enlist
All I can do is offer up this heart
Offer up my prayers too
The rest is all up to you...




No comments:

Post a Comment