Sunday 27 March 2016

I feel your pain my child

You are so beautiful to me
You share the love in my life
My child I hurt with you 
When you are feeling down
I breathe with you 
When you are scared
My heart beats in unison 
With your precious heart
I feel the pain you suffer
When we are far apart
I know just when you do
How difficult it is to be...
A simple human being 
Just like me...
Walking out upon this long
Uncertain; life's journey...
I understand; simply because
I am just like you are
I too am sometimes feeling lost
I too suffer from this sadness
That, from inside; simply bursts
I too have wandered long
Have been sleepless; left tired
Wishing somehow to change my spots
Praying somehow to escape
These tiresome ups and downs
But in understanding another's suffering
I pray that the new day 
Will some happiness to you bring
I pray that you feel my love
Welling up here inside
I pray that you know just how much 
I love you each and every day
Yes, my dearest child 
I love you with all my heart
And I pray that you feel better
Simply knowing that you are 
Of my life an integral part...





No comments:

Post a Comment