Friday 11 March 2016

The language of love

Speak to me in the universal language of love
Show me of your splendours granted from above
Touch my very soul with your thoughts; I beg of you
I entrust my very soul into your hands: it is true
I sense that peace I only ever read about before
I feel that closeness I ever only dreamt about...
Let me shout out: my soul soars into those azure skies
Inside my belly are millions of tiny, coloured butterflies
This blood that flows throughout my veins
Is warm and thrumming: my soul is singing: humming
Your open arms accept me: warm me: embrace me
I feel there is no longer any trace of
The sad, lonely, bruised soul that formerly resided
Here within: this outer skin: this frame of bones
Now a new being is rising; a phoenix of sorts
Reborn in peace and love: reborn and in love...



No comments:

Post a Comment