Friday 25 March 2016

The voice inside

Picked up that same book "Divine Intuition"
Just as I did a few years ago
I turned to a page without meaning to...
Page 101; "Letting go of what holds you back"
"Synchronistic events occur when you are committed 
to taking extremely good care of yourself...
A divine force rallies behind you to support your decisions"
Cheryl Richardson

Many times I have been led 
To people and places as I said
Just when I have been needed
I have turned up to offer support
Have known: heard that inner voice
Felt that intuition: that inate sense
Take hold of me: fill me with it's power
I have been led to do things...
Go places: meet people: find things
Buy something that makes no sense
Until I get to where I am meant to be
I have taken roads and found myself
Exactly where I was meant to be...
By a higher power that I cannot see
But that I feel guiding me...
I hear voices urgently telling me
I follow their guidance: implicitly
I am blessed by these coincidences
I thank the Lord for His blessed angels
For I  know that they are with me
Leading me: helping me: guiding me
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment