Friday 30 December 2016

Prayers December 2015

Need some prayers please. Feeling so sad
Can't stop the tears from sneaking out the corner of my eyes
Some days the sadness seems too heavy to bear...
I cannot carry the world upon my shoulders...
I need to turn this anguish aside and give it all up to God...
I offer up my prayers for all who need God's help...
But I m one person among the billions...
I used to worry about whether my words reached any souls
In my work for the Lord
But I realised that in doing so i was not trusting in God...
So...I give it all up to my Lord...
I pray and then I let it go...
Like a little child with a broken toy...
If we will not give it into His hands
How can he fix it?
Into thy hands I commend my spirit oh my dearest Lord...
Deal with me as you see fit...
Amen

4th December 2015

I need your prayers too right now...
30th December 2016
My mum has passed away and sadness will not go...


No comments:

Post a Comment