Wednesday 7 December 2016

Truly madly deeply

Have you ever been loved so well
Could you; the whole world; tell?
How could you ever describe that feeling 
Good loving that left you reeling...
After decades of feeling lost, alone
Despised; frustrated; unappreciated
My love has arrived...
Don't know how I ever survived
I feel your warm embrace
Your loving arms; it's true
Make me feel so loved by you
We talk of so many things
We never cease our learning 
Being together is so very easy
Your company is divine
We simply are...
We've both come so far
From those early beginnings
This is what I've yearned for all my life
But how can you miss something?
That you have never known; had?
Until you do fall in love
Truly; madly; deeply
These questions will remain within...



No comments:

Post a Comment