Monday 19 December 2016

Soothe my soul

Play a little music for me my love
Please ease away my pain
For soon enough my ears will cease
All sounds will play for me in vain
Touch my brow with your sweet lips
Please soothe the heat within
For soon enough I'll feel no more
Your caress will be as in a dream
Show me your sweet smiles my love
Please grant me views of your face
For soon enough my eyes grow dim
Your love for me will fly away apace
Give me a taste of your sweet lips love
Let your passion fill up my empty cup
For soon enough this cup will break
All love will drain; my cup needs topping up
Let me smell the wild flowers my love
Please fill my senses with perfume
For soon enough all scents will fade
And nothing will fill this empty room
Let all my senses come alive my love
While there may still be time
For soon enough I'll have to go
And all these will only be within your mind

No comments:

Post a Comment