Sunday 29 May 2016

Crying again

Tears flow from my eyes
Sadness comes by and by
Claire lost her baby...
Jamie was taken away
Ah now I'm crying 
For another fear
I'm ashamed to admit it
Ashamed to say
I am afraid of losing you 
My mother dear
Time is disappearing 
Time is nearly gone
I need to hear your voice
Through the lines
Of the telephone
I watched your face
As the doctor said
More tests to be taken
But where does this lead?
I know our days are numbered
I know our time must come
But please dear Lord
Let me not come undone
How much sadness 
Must one bear
Before it is time
To release a loved one
To your care
Ah Lord I am saddened
Ah Lord I am distraught
I am lost in that very thought 
How do I say goodbye?
How do I cope?
With all of these terrors
With all of these fears
Yes my dear saviour
What do I do?
With all of these tears



No comments:

Post a Comment