Sunday 29 May 2016

Trust in the Lord above

Into Thy hands oh Lord
I commend my spirit; my soul
For I know that all things come
To those who wait in faith: stay strong
Though externally I may not look
Like I have any strength: over and above
That of a simple woman: a simple heart
Yet here within this quiet soul; speaks
This heart of mine; that weakest human link-p0[;
Here inside I find my thoughts do fly
Up to the very heavens: up into blue skies
Communication in prayers: in thoughts
I know that we are linked: angel messengers
Descend upon those blessed stairs
Holding that gossamer ribbon between
Our beating hearts: our breathing body
Connected; alive; humming with life
So dear Lord; I trust in you; above all others
For you gave your son for my sins
You took my scarlet robes; exchanged them 
For white raiment: pure and clean
Without you in my life I am so very lost
How could I ever hope to repay that greatest cost...





No comments:

Post a Comment