Monday 23 May 2016

She's yummy

My little Elfy
Is two and a half years old
She is so precious
My joy cannot be told
She is talking a mile a minute
She expresses so many feelings
Tells me tales of wrong doing 
Tells me all about her day
Yesterday Kachirii was annoying 
She kept slobbering on me
I put up my hand and stopped her
Saying "kachirii please go away"
Elfy came and held her hand up 
Saying "Nana don't do that!"
"Kachirii is yummy: she is a good girl"
"Don't treat her that way"
What a precious little angel
God gave to us almost 3 years ago
She is such a beautiful hearted child
Who wouldn't love her
Just as much as I do
Each and every single day...

The other day daddy was joking 
Saying Nana was to blame
Elfy ably defended me 
Saying "No Nana didn't do it
Nana is yummy: Nana is okay"
Such a precious little angel
Thank you dear Lord I pray
For sending gorgeous little angels
To defend us each and every day


No comments:

Post a Comment