Tuesday 17 July 2018

A special thank you to some lovely ladies out there

Thank you Noelle Mardling for dying my hair 
And giving me a scalp massage..
For giving my hair a much needed trim
For making me welcome and feel special
At your shack beside the River Murray 
The other night; 
You made me forget my sadness for a while
Made me laugh; after feeling like crying
For the past few days...
Thank you for being a friend and confidante
And always being there for me!
Love you my sister!

Thank you to Melissa Hickson 
For welcoming me into your home
And for your gorgeous Tufty Wufty
For cuddling into me; all along me
For comforting me...
I didn't realise I missed my little Amy so much...
Thank you for the dessert
And Christmas presents too...
I enjoyed our little walk up the hill to the park
As I enjoyed the little poetry reading 
You shared with me...
Thank you for being my friend and sister in Christ...
Love you my sister...

Thank you to Marilyn Bailey 
And my dear friends at Carer's Link
With whom we celebrated Christmas Dinner 
At the Greenock Tavern the other night
It was great catching up with you all
Thank you Secret Santa (Sue Briner)
Who made it really fun!
God  bless you all!

11th December 2015

2 comments:

  1. Noelle is a convicted fraudster who is on bond for giving vetenarian treatment without qualifications. She was charged and convicted 2017. An internet search tells all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! I didn't know that. thanks for letting me know. I am no longer friends with her as we had a "falling out' so to speak. I will look up that information. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. As you can see, this post was from 2015, before my mum died and we had that disagreement!

      Delete