Tuesday 3 July 2018

Finding Samorn 2015

I'd stayed at Melissa's place overnight
It was April 2015
There was a market at the Angaston Hall
All sorts of articles for sale
Homemade foods; crafts and such
Reiki and angel readings too...
As we walked around the old hall
Memories of days gone by
My daughter's school concerts
Held right here; within these walls...
There was a box full of posters for sale
I simply reached in to a certain spot
There was a photograph of Samorn
Dated way back in 1958...
We'd just been talking with someone
Discussing this exact same thing
I was both thrilled and amazed
To find Samorn and that image...
As I child I had thought it different
I imagined people sitting high
Up there upon her massive back
Just like in Asia; or on TV
I happily paid the $8 fee
Took my photograph of Samorn
Home with me...



No comments:

Post a Comment