Sunday 28 October 2012

Bubby's been banned

Bubby's been banned from the loo
What's  a poor Nana to do?
He thinks it's funny
To chuck things down the dunny
But really my darling; the effect is quite startling!
The plumber's been to empty the septic
The past day has been: to say the least; quite hectic!
With cursing and swearing; no words worth your hearing!
Back and forth trying to clean it
Plunger's been plunging and I'm just dreaming; of a nice clean loo!
The metal worm was turned many a time
Cranked round and round; by hand; to no avail!
Had Rocky sweating though it wasn't real hot!
Now the mechanical worm is churning
Its been over an hour; just turning!
We think we've found a tea towel
Brought back from the bowels
But what else has he tossed?
What else now lost? Forever and ever disgusting!
Mum's phone drowned over a month ago now!
Lord help me as I pray now
You said to ask; well I'm asking!
Please help us unblock the loo!
Thank you Lord!





No comments:

Post a Comment