Tuesday 23 October 2012

Dreamscape (18/9/12)

I am flying through the air
I am the commander of the Dragon Guards
We are the only buffer between the earth and war
We fly about; scanning for foes
Over water and lands we fly!
The battle rages everywhere!

In the beginning; we were hiding
Trying to escape our foes
We were digging in; subterranean vaults
Our hiding places were so good
We were never found!
Not for many years!
Then; only our bones were brought to light!

Now we're back in action
In the present; but what date? I don't know!
I know I'm dreaming: I look at my hands
I hold them up before my eyes
I can see my hands; though they look odd!
Cracked and covered in blood
Why am I doing this?
Nobody ever sees their hands in their dreams!
It's a long desired attribute
Shamans tricks to control their dreamscapes!

I continue to look at my hands
I am amazed that I can control my dream
I am flying through the air
In my spaceship: we pursue our enemies
We shoot them own and keep on shooting
Guns blazing: rockets roaring!
We are winning the war!
Success is ours and we are jubilant!


No comments:

Post a Comment